Sunday, April 8, 2018

LAYOUT UPDATES - Holiday Fun

We recently went on Holiday and I managed to get some amazing BEACH and HOLIDAY photos.  As I have boxes and boxes FULL of layouts with NO photos on, I decided to get stuck in and add some photos to my pages. 

Here are the layouts I managed to get done:


These two layouts are using Kaisercraft SAIL AWAY kits that I designed for Scissor Sisters Kit club in 2015:  (click on images to get FULL size pics).








This layout done of my husband flying his STUNT kits on the beach. 





This layout uses HIGH TIDE collection from 2017 Scissor Sisters Kits.




This layout was created using PENELOPE DEE range called SUMMERTIME.. Just loved how well the sunsets worked here.  This kit was created about 2 years ago. 




This was a range by Celebr8 called HELLO SUMMER.  My favorite layout so far.. Just love how fun and happy the range is.  layout again has flaps on left for lots more photos. 







All kit NOTES are still available for purchase.


No comments:

Post a Comment