to all the ladies who took part in the BLOG HOP.
Congrats to my winner, drawn with random.org.
Your kit is on its way to you ! Enjoy
SUMMER FUN BLOG HOP
Although it is freezing cold WINTER in South Africa, we want to warm you up and welcome you to the Let’s Scrap Sketches Summer Fun Blog Hop… this hop runs from July 1st to July 7th midnight so make sure you join in all the fun!!
If you are joining the blog hop here instead of the beginning go HERE to start at Let’s Scrap Sketches and follow the instructions for the Blog Hop to get in for a chance on all the prizes!!
Be sure to comment on this blog and follow me for more great inspiring creations… you need to do both of these things to get in on the RAK for this blog.
Then, please go on to the amazing Rebecca's Blog NEXT BLOG for more fun and chances to win prizes!!
If you want to go back, please go to the PREVIOUS BLOG by Lisa Marie.
Here is the fun sketch that we had to use for our BLOG HOP:
Using the fantastic Coffee Range of paper by a local South African Company Celebr8, I created a fun layout celebrating good friends having coffee.
(click on image to view larger)
HESSIAN BUTTERFLY TUTORIAL:
1. Apply a thin layer of Modge Podge onto your Hessian / Burlap.
2. Let Dry Completely in the Sun
3. Once dry, run through your Die Cutting Machine (Cuttlebug and Tim Holtz dies work best) or handcut Butterfly shapes
4. Spray some Gauze with a Brown Ink / Spray (or stain with coffee)
5. Color your stamens brown, either with Fantastix and All Purpose Ink (or your Copic / Permanent Markers)
6. Adhere stamen to the bigger Butterfly
7. Adhere a small piece of gauze
8. Now stick your smaller butterfly on top
9. Color your brad to match your stamen
10. Adhere to top of butterfly
11. Use your All Purpose Ink and color edges of butterfly (or use Glitz or Glitter Glue)
MITRED FRAME TUTORIAL:
1. Measure your size of your frame and cut out the middle.
2. I used a JUMBO photo so used a 13cm x 18cm FRAME and cut a 2cm border all the way around and cut out the middle neatly.
3. Using your Craft Knive, gently cut diagonally across each corner. ONLY CUT the top layer of paper, NOT RIGHT THROUGH.
4. Gently crack open the paper to reveal a Mitred corner.
5. Ink the corner to define the edge
6. Lay flat again and mat on a contrast cardstock color. Remember to show cardstock all the way around the inner and outer area of frame.
7. Add photo behind the frame.
8. Raise frame with foam to add dimension..
KNOTTED ROSE TUTORIAL1. To create the cute knotted roses, just tie knots into your JUTE and wind around and adhere with glue at the end when done.
Leave a comment that you were here.
JOIN my blog (up top right side.. just add your email addy).
I will do a drawing for a RAK and choose a winner from the Comments below.
FREE Silhoutte Cutting File to you ALL !
If you want the title, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will forward to you with pleasure.
RAK to ONE lucky winner.
A Double page SCRAPBOOKING kit
Includes full instructions and ALL items needed to complete layout
(so remember to comment and blog hop)