Use one FULL SHEET of 12” x 12” pattern paper
· Score at 12,5cm horizontally from top and bottom edge.
· Then Score at 6cm vertically from left and right edge.
· NOW, as per sketch 2, measure 6cm from your two inner lines and score upwards. These are now your inner flaps.
· Fold inwards and adhere these to the inner body of your bag. Your bag will now have its outer FORM.
· CUT TWO 18,5cm x 6cm CONTRAST pattern (my BLACK), score at 3cm along length and adhere to top of bag. Outlined mine in white pen.
· Punch holes and put ribbon through for handles.
· Cut a slit along top edge of one side about 3,5cm wide.
· Cut a CONTRAST pattern to 22cm x 2,5cm (my STRIPE) Thread through the slit and adhere together to make a Strap. Thread through your buckle and adhere with Velcro / pop dot to front of card.